max planck institut
Information for Guests
- Kindergartens are divided into two categories, private and public The private ones are more expensive.
- Children, are admitted to kindergartens starting at three years of age. If they are younger, they can go to nursery groups
- nursery groups accept children of a few months 3 years of age and provide full care. They can only be booked for the whole day,
i.e. even if you want your child to be there only half-time, the full fee has to be paid. Nursery groups are more expensive because the
fee also includes snacks, meals, diapers, etc.
- In both kindergartens and nursery groups, children are only admitted at the beginning of a new month, and with most of them there is even a waiting list.
- When applying for a place, a health certificate for the child will be requested. You can obtain this certificate after a medical checkup with your pediatrician..
- It is advisable to choose a kindergarten that is near your place of residence and/or work.
|Created by:||Roxane Wetzel/ZB/MPII/DE, 02/11/2004 03:48 PM||Last modified by:||Roxane Wetzel/ZB/MPII/DE, 03/13/2013 03:27 PM|
- Roxane Wetzel, 03/13/2013 03:27 PM
- Roxane Wetzel, 01/05/2010 02:52 PM
- Roxane Wetzel, 03/04/2009 11:32 AM
- Volker Geiß, 06/29/2006 04:07 PM
- Roxane Wetzel, 04/28/2006 01:52 PM
- Roxane Wetzel, 01/05/2006 03:58 PM
- Roxane Wetzel, 02/13/2004 11:11 AM
- Roxane Wetzel, 02/11/2004 04:17 PM -- Created document.